Saturday 29 August 2009

Fab Friday

Yesterday was quite a fab friday! I heard back from a wedding dress shop where I'd enquired about a job as a sales assistant and they invited me for an interview. Then, half an hour later I got an email saying I'd sold one of my bracelets on Folksy!


I've listed a few more items in my Folsky shop and would love you to go check them out:

First of all is this Kyanite and Freshwater Pearl bracelet. Kyanite is a beautiful gemstone which is thought to help with calming the mind and so helping meditation. I love the depth of colour of these stones and think they are set off nicely by the pearls.


This set is great for a couple! One can wear the heart necklace, the other can have the keyring with the matching key.








Lastly is this cute pair! I think these are my favourite :) Like the last set, one can wear the girl necklace and the other partner can have the keyring. Once the boy and girl are brought together, they magnetically lock into a kiss!


I'm hoping to spend the rest of the afternoon (after I've put the washing on!) making more pieces and listing them, so please keep stopping by! Hope you all have a great weekend

Kate x

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments, thank you!