Friday 13 November 2009

Hi everyone,

I have been a bit quiet of late, apologies for that. Last week I had a few days Christmas shopping in London and at the Papercrafts exhibition at the NEC and over the weekend and into this week I've been decorating the living room in anticipation of our new sofas which arrived Tuesday. I have my first craft fair coming up on the 22nd so should be making like mad to have enough stock to fill my stall but I haven't been feeling to great this week, so it's all sort of fallen by the wayside.

One thing I really do have to tell you about though is the lovely Sarah over at http://noahsarkcrafts.blogspot.com/. I left a comment on her blog and to say thank you look what she sent me!!!!



Aren't they gorgeous?! I'm not sure how well it's come out on the photo, but the robin has a lovely glittery red tummy! I was so touched that she sent them out to me, as my mum said when I told her about them 'it just goes to show that there are still some nice people in the world' and she's right. Thanks Sarah! They will look great decorating my stall at Christmas fayres, and even better on my Christmas tree!

I'll sign off for now, but hope to be back again soon with reports of the many new jewellery pieces I have made. In the meantime, head on over to Sarah's blog at http://noahsarkcrafts.blogspot.com/ and see all the lovely things she makes.

Thanks for reading,

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet person and what delightful decorations! Sharon xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those decorations are gorgeous, so sweet - what a lovely thing to do. I'm going to check out her blog now! Good luck with the craft fair hun xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, thank you!