Wednesday 20 January 2010

I've won an award!

Hi everyone,

Happy new year to you all! And a big hello to my new followers, thanks for following my blog :)

Whilst I have lots of news to tell you all, this first post of the new year is all about the award that I have been given from the lovely Maria at The Scarlet Butterfly Company - the 'SUNSHINE AWARD'!


Isn't it lovely? The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world - Im so touched that Maria awarded it to me! However, there are rules to follow....

The rules for accepting the Sunshine award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I follow lots of blogs, all fantastically well written, so it is difficult to narrow it down to just 12!

Anna and The Ring

Bliss Knits

Bugs and Fishes by Lupin

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics

Funky Junk Jewellery

My Passport to Style

Niche Handmade

Noahs Ark Crafts

Quernus Crafts

Silver Moss Jewellery

TalulahBlue

Widget and Friends

All very deserving winners - go check them out for yourselves and Im sure you'll agree. Lots of great blogs for you to add to your readers :)

Whilst you're surfing round looking at my recommendations, dont forget to drop by Maria's (the lovely lady who awarded me my Sunshine Award) blog at The Scarlet Butterfly Company - she has all a girl needs to make her life dressing table more beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kate x

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm really touched :)

    I will try my best to whittle down the million billion blogs I read to my favourite twelve, but it's going to be difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I feel really blessed to have been given this award twice now. You are so kind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thanks so much for this sweet award, currently I can' act on this I'm afraid,as I am due to have blog revamped so will get on it when this is done! But thanks once again. Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks so much! I'm so glad you enjoy the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I speak for Beth and myself in that we are SO honored! Thank you so much! (You will probably hear us "Woo Hoo" in happiness at any moment! LOL)

    (Reference to Widget & Friends Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well deserved ... I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Kate, that's really kind of you. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely surprise to come home to after my trip to the States! Many thanks, Kate - I'm in very good company!

    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kate, thanks so much for the award! Not sure how I'm going to narrow things down to just 12 but I'll do my best . . . ! Really glad you love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to find more great blogs to check out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, thank you!